If you’re planning a bathroom remodel, there are countless aspects to consider. Besides setting your budget and selecting a contractor, you’ll need to choose the right bath features for you and your family.
While you’ve probably heard of the industry’s two most popular brands—Kohler and Jacuzzi—deciding which tub is right for your remodel is a tough decision. We’ve put together a quick guide to help you get started:
Types of Bathtubs
Whether you chose a Kohler and Jacuzzi tub, you’ll find that they offer similar types of bathtubs. Since both types are designed according to your installation requirements, this makes it easy to find a tub that fits the available space in your bathroom. Of course, if your planning a full-scale bath remodel, the possibilities are endless.
Kohler and Jacuzzi both offer:
- Freestanding Tubs
- Drop-In Tubs
- Undermount Tubs
- Skirted or Alcove Tubs
- Walk-In Tubs
Benefits of Kohler Bathtubs
Today’s Kohler bathtubs provide more than simply a relaxing soak in warm water. From air jets and heated backs to combination hydrotherapies, Kohler tubs are designed to fit the lifestyle of any household. A few of the features you can select for your Kohler bathroom remodel include:
- Hydrotherapies: For spa-like comfort in your own home, Kohler’s hydrotherapy baths combine air and water or sound and water to provide the ultimate full-body bathing experience. Kohler’s most popular hydrotherapy baths offer bubble massage, sound vibrations, or effervescence—as well as tubs with combinations of these features.
- Heated Surfaces: Three heat settings allow you to adjust the water to the perfect temperature, and the heated surfaces keep your shoulders, neck, and back warm while you bathe.
- Chromatherapy: With a chromotherapy bath, you can choose one of eight colors depending on your needs, or transition through the full cycle for a total body experience.
- Wireless Music: Steam your favorite tunes from any Bluetooth-capable device, and surround yourself with music as you bathe.
Benefits of Jacuzzi Bathtubs
Over the years, Jacuzzi has added more and more options for its bathtubs. The options vary depending on the style you choose, so it’s important to keep that in mind when selecting a tub for your Jacuzzi bathroom remodel. Jacuzzi tubs are available with features that include:
- Heated Soak: By upgrading to a heated soak option, your bath water will stay warm without continually needed to add more hot water. Plus, two mini jets circulate the water so you can soak for as long as you’d like.
- Chromatherapy: Programmable LED lighting lets you choose from a variety of colors and light intensities to create a unique bathing experience.
- Illumatherapy: Color and lighting combine to add saturated color to the bath water.
- Lighted Neck-Massaging Waterfalls: Relax sore neck muscles under a colorfully illuminated waterfall.
If you have questions about Kohler or Jacuzzi bath products, the experts at Tiger Bath are here to help. Call us today to speak with a knowledgeable representative about upgrading your home with a Kohler bathroom remodel or a Jacuzzi bathroom remodel. You can also fill out our quick online form to request a free, no-obligation remodeling estimate right now.
Tiger Bath Solutions Reviews
Andrew came in this morning and was very knowledgeable and efficient in his sales call we signed on the dotted line and cant wait for our install thanks for being so professional